Tel: 01373 832804
Welcome to Steiner Academy Frome
In 2015-16, the Steiner Academy Frome is . . .
a new school – opened in September 2012; spent its first two years in Corsley; moved into Frome in September 2014; moved on to its completed site in April 2015.
a young school – in September 2015, 75% of the pupils were aged 9 or under.
an emergent school – an all-through school that is growing from the bottom up. Currently, the range is Year R to Year 7 (Kindergarten to Class 6). Over the next 10 years, the school will emerge into a two-from entry, all-through school for children and young people aged 4 to 16.
a good school where,
- “pupils are well cared for . . . behave well and work confidently with their teachers and each other”;
- there exists “a strong culture of learning amongst staff and pupils”;
- “staff pay unwavering attention to meeting the needs of each pupil”;
- “children in the kindergarten classes thrive in an atmosphere of care and trust . . . and acquire a firm foundation of skills and highly positive attitudes to learning”;
- “the teaching is good . . . and responsive to how the individual pupil is learning, and gentle in guiding . . . children to new experiences”;
- “pupils carry their innate love of learning, exploring and thinking throughout the day”;
- “governors are fully focused on monitoring and challenging the school’s performance”. (Ofsted Inspection Report, February 2014)
Your chance to tell us (and Ofsted) what you think about your school.
Parent View asks for your opinion on 12 aspects of our school. It is is straighforward to complete and it gives Ofsted a very real idea of how we are doing and what areas we might need to improve on...and obviously it is a resource for the school as well.
Follow this link to register Parent View