Tel: 01373 832804
- Education within a Steiner school is regarded as a social and cultural task, conducted in the public sphere and of unique importance for each person.
- Education has the task of developing social consciousness, self-knowledge and ethical intelligence towards active, global citizenship and to that end ensuring that each child has the maximum opportunity to develop a strong sense of self and others.
- We recognise that not all pupils who qualify for PPF are socially disadvantaged and not all socially disadvantaged pupils qualify, or are registered for FSM. We focus on the needs and levels of progress of all pupils.
- Children in receipt of PPF will not be isolated socially, academically, or in any other way and so they will work with and alongside their peers not in receipt of PPF.
The purpose of Pupil Premium Funding
- To narrow the disadvantage gap by addressing inequalities and raising the attainment of those students entitled to the PPF.
- To raise the self-esteem and aspirations of students entitled to PPF through curricular, pastoral and extra-curricular support.
Click Below for reports for individual academic years:
Steiner Academy Frome is introducing the Thrive Approach in our school. To find out more...
We seek two enthusiastic, energetic and talented colleagues to join us on the road and take up the task of Class Teachers beginn…
We have added a further open afternoon on 30th June 2017.
We have 3 open afternoons coming up on 10th March (full) 12th May and 16th June
Evening Talk and Discussion with Peter Gruenewald - Tuesday 28th February, 7.30 p.m. ~ 9.00 p.m.