Tel: 01373 832804
Vacancy for Admin Assistants
PART-TIME ADMIN ASSISTANTS
We are looking for two or three admin team members to cover 55 hours of admin a week and will consider applications from those seeking part-time or full-time work.
Relevant skills and experience:
- Warm, kind, considerate, outgoing personality
- Flexible, methodical, reliable, confidential, able to work with initiative, GSH, quick to learn
- Admin experience – preferably fast, accurate typing
- Computer experience, including Google Docs & spreadsheets, MS Word/ Excel/Publisher, Scholar-Pack
- First Aid trained
- Greeting visitors to the school and making them feel welcome/signing in
- Answering phone calls with a professional and warm manner
- Registers/logging and monitoring of absences
- Parental enquiries
- Dealing with daily emails when necessary
- Dealing with children who become ill for whatever reason
- Data entry
- Assisting with events
- First aid
Training will be provided.
Start date: Thursday 1st September 2016
Hours: 8.20 a.m. – 4.00 p.m. (These roles are looking to cover our office from 8.20 until 4.00 every day and will be T.T.O (38 weeks a year) £8.48 an hour
If you would like to apply for this position at the school please email the office for full details and an Application Form: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is midday on Friday 1st July 2016
Successful applicants will be invited for interview on Weds 6th/Thurs 7th July.
The Steiner Academy Frome wishes to employ staff who are caring and will uphold the ethos and curriculum of the Academy. To support this, the Academy takes into account the guidance issued by the DfE "Keeping children safe in education" April 2014 and "Working together to Safeguard Children 2013"